Update 1.13 has arrived for Call of Duty: Vanguard, and here is the complete list of changes and corrections added to this patch. This is the first update for Vanguard since the start of Season 2 earlier this week, and it contains some smaller error corrections and improvements. The Ranklist Mode of Call of Duty: Vanguard should originally start today, but Sledgehammer Games has decided to postpone the mode due to an unexpected error. Everything is new with Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.13.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.13 Patchoties
- Multiplayer updates
- Zombies updates
- Ranklist game beta
Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.13 Patchoties
- An error has been fixed, which led to a spontaneous crash when scrolling through friend lists
- The Sten MK5 Historia Weapon Plan Spawnt as STG 44 in public MP matches
- Attack on Titan – Levi Edition Package
- The blueprint of the Sten-Historia weapon will not appear more than STG44 in public multiplayer matches
- Paradise Lost Package
- Halimas Skin Fire Brand now agrees with the preview.
- final flight package
- The Hawk Blueprint does not use ironsights instead of the riflescope if he aims with the visor
- Animal 20 Reward “Beatrice Parisian Skin”
- A problem with the Beatrice Parisian Skin has been fixed. All animal 20 players was granted this item retroactively.
- It has been fixed a problem in which the decimator sign in the Corrupted Lands Arena did not reappear when the player died.
Ranklist game beta
Due to a statistical problem that occurs only in the live game environment, the ranked-game beta will not go live as expected in the morning of the 17th of February. Stay Dran @Treyarch on Twitter for updates to the start time, while a fix is implemented.
The new pillar mode will be available through the Vanguard main menu, in which player plays competitively, earn a seasonal capability evaluation, participate in two-week ladder events and earn rewards for evaluated games.
Competition modes, cards and attitudes
- Play competitively 4V4 with the same modes, cards and settings used in the Call of Duty League Call of Duty League.
- Selected weapons, essays, equipment, perks, field upgrades and killstreaks are officially restricted CDL competition rules.
Game Modes: CDL Hardpoint, CDL Control, CDL Search & Destroy.
All unrestricted content will be unlocked for players regardless of their current military rank to ensure equal competitive conditions for all players.
Seasonal capability evaluation
- See where you are in the competition in every season by earning a visible capability evaluation (SR) and work through the skill classes and stages.
- Play 5 skill evaluation matches per season to get a seasonal skill rating and placement in one of 7 skill divisions. Each skill division has 5 stages.
- After each game, deserve or lose a capability assessment based on victory / defeat and personal performance.
- The capability ratings are reset at the end of each season.
- Progressive rank celebrates the game’s journey in ranking and success at Ladder Events.
- Players begin unranked and get ranked 1 if they are first placed on a ladder.
- Increase your rank by deserving stars based on the final ranking event position.
- There are 50 ranks in the Vanguard Ranklist game to earn. The rank is transmitted from season to season and never reset.
Earn all 5 ranks a business card and an emblem.
Rank 50 to unlock the operator skin “Royal Royal”, an animated business card and an emblem.
- Earn an animated emblem at the end of each season, which celebrates its highest skill division this season.
- Released rewards can be used in both Vanguard and Warzone.
- Additional Ranklist Rewards such as Weapon Plans, Blinds, Talismans, A Master Skill Division Operator Skin and more come in the season.
- Each other ranking season offers a new range of exclusive rewards that deserve it.
- Take part in tournament managers with 50 players to earn stars and improve their progressive ranking.
- Play in 2 Ladder events per week: Weekday Ladder (Monday-Friday) & Weekend Ladder (Friday Monday).
- After completing your 5 Skill Evaluation Matches, play 1 placement match while a Ladder Event is active to be placed on a ladder with 50 players.
- Earn 200 bonus points when placed on each ladder for the first time.
- Earn 100 conductor points after each victory and -61 conductor points after each defeat.
- Every day of a Ladder event, they earn 20 bonus points after each of their first 5 victories of the day up to a maximum of 100 daily bonus points.
- At the end of each conductor events, stars are awarded based on the final conductor position:
- 1. = 5 stars
- TOP 5 = 4 stars
- Top 10 = 3 stars
- TOP 25 = 2 stars
- Top 50 = 1 star
- Competitive Integrity Features
- Players disconnecting or exiting the matches will receive ladder point and SR punishments as well as temporary suspensions, with escalating penalties for repeat offenders.
- Repeated Friendly Fire also leads to players are thrown out of games and get penalty and locks.
- If a player stops before starting a game or disconnecting the connection, the game will be aborted and the remaining players return to the main menu.
- Party SR restrictions
- To ensure competitive and balanced matches, players can only associate with other players with similar skill ratings:
- Challenger and masterpiece: Parties must be within 500 SR.
- Elite and expert players: Groups must be within 1000 SR.
- Advanced, specialist and candidate players: No party restrictions.
- Players in Expert or higher may not form parties with players who have not yet completed their seasonal capability valuation games.
Call of Duty: Avantgarde is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S.
Home / Player / Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.13 Patchoties