Touching the torpedo crystal to the spoiled crystal, a stranger turned into the first and oldest of four monsters. Now known as Tiamat, her first task as a wind monster was to capture a flying fortress, clean it with the moonlife and accumulate the strength of the wind crystal for themselves. To defeat this powerful devil will not be easy, but do not worry – we are here to help you defeat this dragon monster. Here how to defeat Tiamat, Wind Demon in Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin .
- Preparation for the battle with thiamat
- attacks and abilities tiamat
- how to defeat tiamat
- Battle with Tiamat, Wind Demom
Table of contents
Battle with Tiamat, Wind Demom
Preparation for the battle with Tiamat
Attacks and tiamatics
How to defeat Tiamat
Battle with Tiamat, Wind Demom
Preparation for the battle with thiamat
Before combating Tiamat, you should be ready to use its weakness… Ice . By installing Black Mage or Sage as one of its professions, you will get access to Mighty Blizzard magic. Selecting the secondary work that uses either swords or axes will allow you to easily cut off a lot of tiamat’s heads that, in turn, will temporarily not allow it to use certain attacks.
Mission levels range from from 40 to 82 as for Main and Additional Mission Versions of the Battle of Tiamat, so Equip the Equipment at least the same level before you go to face to face. In addition, if you unlocked the ability Change special effects Through Forge Be sure to give your weapons and armor at least a few of the following Equipment effects before going to battle:
- Filling ice
- Applied ice damage
- Deposited damage from the ice drift
- Applied magic damage
- Applied magic damage
- Caused by the enemy damage from weakness
- Caused damage from the enemy weakness
- Physical damage
- Resistance to wind
- Lightning resistance
- Resistance poison
- MP recovery rate with ordinary attacks
- Action Ability Cost MP
After you have decided on the affairs and equipment of your group, go to Flying Fortress area on the world map to resist the wind monster.
attacks and abilities tiamat
Tiamat rely on the use of its numerous heads to apply powerful blows. Wind, lightning and physical attacks during battle, and also from time to time causing poison status disease. Because of this, Tiamat can crush your group if you won’t be careful- Breath strikes players in close proximity to it, while such attacks, as storm or Macro Explosion allow She struck the players on. Attacks that Tiamat will use during battle, the following:
- normal attack combination
- Tiamat makes two strikes player right in front of it. This attack can be blocked or evincible from it.
- Tiamat jumps to the player, trying to crush it with his legs. This attack can be blocked or evincible from it.
- Thiamat uses four heads to shoot the energy rays into the ground, hitting all the players in close proximity to it. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- Thiamat jumps into the air and shoots wind in players standing on Earth. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- Poison gas
- Thiamat jumps into the air and produces poisonous shells in players lying on Earth. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- Lightning strike
- Thiamat jumps into the air and shoots lightning in players located on Earth. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- Dragon rage
- Thiamat envelops himself with swirl, counterattaking all players trying to harm her until the whirlwind is present. This attack can be completely avoided, if you do not attack tiamat while the whirlwinds do not subscribe.
- Tiamat causes three little vortices that surround it, causing damage to all players approached too close. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- Gust of wind
- Tiamat lays a big ball of wind in a player. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- Macro Blast
* Tiamat uses five of his heads to shoot energy rays filled with either the element of the wind or the disease of the poison status. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
* Three catastrophes
* Thiamat produces the energy beam towards the player, causing a huge damage not related to the elements. This attack cannot be blocked, and it should be shy away from it.
* Thiamat restores his health and all lost heads, restoring the full use of its list of attacks.
how to defeat tiamat
The key to the battle with Tiamat is the preservation of a distance when using Blizzard magic and the maximum approximation to its neck when using a sword or ax. To start a battle, switch to the profession of a black mage or sage and to hit Tiamat with BLIZZAGA until MP will terminate. From there, initiate both of your ally resonance states forcing them to act as distraction, using your tiamat’s ability more aggressively.
While Tiamat is engaged in an attack on your teammates, hit it Ordinary attacks to recover MP , then distance themselves from Tiamat before playing Blizzaga. In addition, if your weapon has Filling ice Effect of equipment, each ordinary attack will use the weakness of Tiamat on the ice and lower its rupture sensor.
Just keep this Blizzaga playback cycle using resonances and jerk to restore MP, then retreat and play blizzaga again. If Tiamat is preparing to use Purple Attack Macro Burst, Breath or Tempest be sure to dodge instead of blocking In order not to get the disease status of poison.
The battle will go to the second phase when Tiamat’s health falls to half, after which it will start using Tri-Disaster and Wind Blast, and its attacks from time to time will be impregnated with lightning . However, other Tiamat attack schemes will remain the same before the end of the battle, so continue using Blizzaga or ordinary ice attacks to break down the gap scale. Just do not forget to keep yourself in your hands, and you will definitely cope with this windy devil as soon as possible!
Looking for even more excellent Content Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin? Be sure to read the section “How to defeat Kraken, Water Sequence” in Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin. Here, in Pro Game Guides.