awl Stars has several playable characters.
On the production date of this text, the game has 64 awlers.
- Colette: Attack and Super
- Colette: Accessories are unlocked when collecting level 7 and can be purchased with coins.
- Colette: Star Power
- Colette: General gameplay tips
- Attack: Tribute Shot
- Super: Collection Time
- Health exchanged
- Mass Taxation
In this guide, we’ll talk about Colette, an ideal character to counter tanks.
Colette has a very different game mechanics.
Her basic attack deals damage based on the amount of life the opponent has.
Therefore, it is extremely strong against pad tanks and awlers, but practically useless when enemies are with little life left.
Here’s how to play with collections and what are the star’s attacks, accessories and star powers that awler Anti-Tank has in awl Stars!
Colette: Attack and Super
Attack: Tribute Shot
Colette makes a shot that takes well in your pocket! And the more you have, the more you should!
Damage: 37% (minimum: 750, at level 11)
Range: Long (8.67)
Recharge Speed: Normal (1.6)
Damage against special targets: 1500 (at level 11)
This attack is excellent against tanks and awlers who have a lot of life, as the first blow already takes a third of the opponent’s life.
However, as the damage is 37% of the current life, the collection of collecting tribute loses effectiveness according to the enemy’s PV lowers.
Super: Collection Time
Colette runs back and forth, inflicting damage to everyone on the path of taxation in all along the way, according to the maximum health of the victims.
Damage: 20% (minimum: 750, at level 11)
Range: very long (11)
Attack loading: 25%
Damage against special targets: 3000 (at level 11)
Unlike the basic attack, the super collection takes percentage of the enemy’s maximum PV.
Thus, the special does not lose effectiveness when the opponent is alive.
Despite this, the time of collection, as the name suggests, is a more effective blow to catch items in the scenario quickly.
Colette: Accessories are unlocked when collecting level 7 and can be purchased with coins.
It is only possible to ing one accessory in each match.
- The next collected shot deals 1,000 extra damage points.
- Uses per match: 3.
This accessory is ideal for covering the weakness of the normal collected attack.
Keep the uses of Nananinanão!
to finish enemies with low life.
If you miss the shot, you will lose use of the accessory, so mire well (and the right target).
- When it is activated, Colette recovers 80% of the damage inflicted over 5 seconds.
- Uses per match: 3.
Useful accessory for situations in which it collects it is cornered.
Colette: Star Power
Star powers are unlocked when collecting level 9 and can be purchased with coins.
- All enemies awlers hit by the collection of the collection are pushed to the farther from the attack!
This star power changes the super collection a little.
Now enemies that are hit by the special blow will be thrown far away.
The push may even stun and interrupt the enemies of enemies.
- Colette’s Super gives her a 20% shield for 5.0 seconds.
Each enemy awler hit by it adds 10% more protection.
This star power is ideal for those who want to enhance the damage reduction while using the Super Colette coup.
Colette: General gameplay tips
- Ideal for group battles: Focus on enemies with more life.
- Difficulty in solo battles due to the basic attack.
- Combine collected with at least one character who finishes enemies.
- Keep the accessory to finish opponents with little life.
- Ideal in games where the ultimate goal is not to kill the opponent.
- The Super Colette is great for collecting (RS) Power Cups, Gems and Screws.