Categories
Sports

Fate day for Boris Becker: Its about freedom

Boris Becker expects the verdict in his London trial on Friday. The former tennis star could face a prison sentence.

When it came to the Center Courts of the world to go to titles or tears, Boris Becker always took his heart into his hand. The former tennis star won six Grand Slam trophies, the first at the age of 17 in Wimbledon, Becker became the world star with his legendary fighting spirit.

On Friday, in the Southwark Crown Court from London, the 54-year-old can no longer go on the offensive, he has to stand by the decision about his fate. Judge Deborah Taylor wants to announce her sentence against Becker in the morning after three weeks of waiting, who is said to have acted illegally as part of his bankruptcy proceedings.

“I hope that he will get through somehow. That he doesn’t have to go to prison,” said his former coach Günther Bosch at TENISNET. The laws in Great Britain provide for a maximum of seven years in prison – the jury guilty on April 8th in four out of 24 charges. It is hardly foreseeable how it works for the German sports index.

The insolvency authority saw in the conviction “a clear warning to those who believe that they could hide assets and thus get through”. After Becker had been declared in 2017 by a British court for insolvent, the Wahl-Londoner is said to have further transfers of high money sums, and have hidden a property ownership in his hometown and shares.

public prosecutor: Becker “led authorities around the nose”

How much the incision in Becker’s life is now in the hands of the judge, who had made it clear from the beginning of the proceedings that his celebrity status should not play a role. The public prosecutor’s office was keen on the accused and accused today’s TV experts that he had “led the nose around” when determining his assets, which Becker always denied.

20 years ago in Munich, convicted of tax evasion, he got away with a blue eye and received a two -year suspended sentence and a fine. His lawyer Jonathan Laidlaw was now fighting that Becker is doing well again. He described in the purpose building, 15 kilometers away from Wimbledon’s Centre Court, that his client has had a special life since his triumph as a teenager on the “holy lawn”. Becker was a “hopeless case” in dealing with money, he had no overview of his possessions, rely on his consultants.

Articles and videos on the topic
* Remarkable Zverev PK to Munich-Aus: “Bottomless!”
* Zverev releases shaken picture
* Top sport live on dazn. Register now! Can be canceled at any time.

Since the jury’s guilty verdict, he has been waiting and can no longer oppose the impending disaster that he has always done on the pitch. 1985, for example, in the competitive Wimbledon final against Kevin Curren. Also in the Davis Cup in the “Battle of Hartford” in 1987 against John Mcenroe over 6:21 hours or in the final of the US Open 1989 the German figurehead survived difficult situations. But all of his big acts on the tennis courts do not play a role at the end of the trial on Friday. Becker is about freedomBoris Becker expects the verdict in his London trial on Friday. The former tennis star could face a prison sentence.

Boris Becker faces up to 7 years in prison after bankruptcy case | The Break
When it came to the Center Courts of the world to go to titles or tears, Boris Becker always took his heart into his hand. The former tennis star won six Grand Slam trophies, the first at the age of 17 in Wimbledon, Becker became the world star with his legendary fighting spirit.

On Friday, in the Southwark Crown Court from London, the 54-year-old can no longer go on the offensive, he has to stand by the decision about his fate. Judge Deborah Taylor wants to announce her sentence against Becker in the morning after three weeks of waiting, who is said to have acted illegally as part of his bankruptcy proceedings.

“I hope that he will get through somehow. That he doesn’t have to go to prison,” said his former coach Günther Bosch at TENISNET. The laws in Great Britain provide for a maximum of seven years in prison – the jury guilty on April 8th in four out of 24 charges. It is hardly foreseeable how it works for the German sports index.

The insolvency authority saw in the conviction “a clear warning to those who believe that they could hide assets and thus get through”. After Becker had been declared in 2017 by a British court for insolvent, the Wahl-Londoner is said to have further transfers of high money sums, and have hidden a property ownership in his hometown and shares.

public prosecutor: Becker “led authorities around the nose”

How much the incision in Becker’s life is now in the hands of the judge, who had made it clear from the beginning of the proceedings that his celebrity status should not play a role. The public prosecutor’s office was keen on the accused and accused today’s TV experts that he had “led the nose around” when determining his assets, which Becker always denied.

20 years ago in Munich, convicted of tax evasion, he got away with a blue eye and received a two -year suspended sentence and a fine. His lawyer Jonathan Laidlaw was now fighting that Becker is doing well again. He described in the purpose building, 15 kilometers away from Wimbledon’s Centre Court, that his client has had a special life since his triumph as a teenager on the “holy lawn”. Becker was a “hopeless case” in dealing with money, he had no overview of his possessions, rely on his consultants.

Articles and videos on the topic
* Remarkable Zverev PK to Munich-Aus: “Bottomless!”
* Zverev releases shaken picture
* Top sport live on dazn. Register now! Can be canceled at any time.

Since the jury’s guilty verdict, he has been waiting and can no longer oppose the impending disaster that he has always done on the pitch. 1985, for example, in the competitive Wimbledon final against Kevin Curren. Also in the Davis Cup in the “Battle of Hartford” in 1987 against John Mcenroe over 6:21 hours or in the final of the US Open 1989 the German figurehead survived difficult situations. But all of his big acts on the tennis courts do not play a role at the end of the trial on Friday. Becker is about freedom.

Categories
Games

Confirmation for the DFB trouble with the fans BGH

The Federal Court of Justice has confirmed the practice of DFB: Against clubs, penalties may continue to be imposed on misconduct of fans.

The DFB breathes, but parts of the fans are upset: With the confirmation of the common practice in dealing with misconduct on the ranks, the Federal Court of Justice (BGH) for heated minds.

The German Football Association (DFB) may continue to impose fines against clubs if their followers in the stadium take besides. This decided by the BGH in Karlsruhe on Thursday and thus rejected a complaint of the Regionalligist Carl Zeiss Jena.

The procedure of the DFB does not violate public order, said it. Financial penalties are as a preventive measure and present no penalty-like sanction, but they should secure the future proper game operation, the BGH judged.

Clubs should be stopped by using in the future all their available funds to agend with their trailers and thus prevent future viewers riots.

DFB: Jena paid € 25,000 in 2018

The DFB sees itself unrestricted in his opinion, as Interim President Rainer Koch announced. It is conclusive and unequivociously ensured that the DFB legal organs on the one hand will continue their work on the basis of the Directive for the work of the DFB Control Committee without restriction, he said, and that, on the other hand, they supported the support and participation of the clubs, unlike The DFB has access to its followers to claim to secure a trouble-free game operation.

Due to three pyrotechnics incidents Jena had been sentenced by the DFB Sports Court to a fine of around € 25,000 in 2018, the third division was against it. The lawsuit before the responsible Higher Regional Court remained without success. The legal and procedural order of the DFB provides that the clubs are liable in the stadium area before, during and after the match for incidents of any kind.

BGH-Beschluss zur Haftung von Vereinen bei Pyro im Stadion

Jenas Managing Director Chris Förster showed himself disappointed about the verdict. It feels like a punishment. If it would really be available as a club as a prevention, we would find that better, he said to the side : These fines are for clubs, whether small or large, sensitive And not slightly. The club examines a possible complaint in front of the Federal Constitutional Court.

DFB: Fangruppen protest for years

The umbrella organization of the fanids designated the decision as a fatal signal for fans and practiced sharp criticism. This is clenched, as we know you only from the Middle Ages and clearly shows that the distribution of collective penalty with the watering can is disproportionate, said Speaker Danny Graupner. For years, organized fishing groups have protested against such sanctions in case of misconduct of individual persons.

Clubs can be reimbursed the money for the penalties from the fans. This comes from an earlier BGH judgment. But the corresponding spectators must first be identified. That the BGH also approves the disproportionate transfer of the associations on individual football fans, we can not understand, said Graupner.

Articles and videos about the topic
BVB-Star Hummels via DFB insert: I am there
ABART : Magath shoots against Bavaria
This is about a bellingham whereabouts
The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn – Register now!

Categories
Games

FC Bayern No appointment for Hernandez appeal

Warning: Can only detect less than 5000 characters

In the case of the accused Bavaria Stars Lucas Hernandez, there is no date for the decision of the district court of appeal against the impeded prison sentence. This divided a speaker of the court administration in Madrid of the deutsche Pressen-Agentur with.

On October 28, the Frenchman would have to force his prison sentence for a current state, so the time becomes more and more scarce and at least in question, if the facts can be clarified final within the next nine days.

As the speaker supplemented, find a meeting on Friday with the judges of the district court. Maybe a new state of affection may be announced. In any case, it is clear that Hernandez would have to add his prison sentence in Spain in a prison of his choice.

The punishment against the 25-year-old was pronounced in 2019, because after a confrontation with his girlfriend and today s wife in February 2017 had disregarded the arranged contact lock of six months. During this time, the couple was in common after reconciliation.

Last week, Hernandez had to appear in court according to a present court decision of the Madrider Criminal Court 32 to 11 o clock on 19 October in order to voluntarily issue themselves within ten days in a prison for a six-month prison sentence.

On Monday he volunteered a day earlier than preached in Madrid and has also been informed again about the upcoming imprisonment. So it was possible Hernandez to return to Munich for two days before the Champions League game at Benfica Lisbon, where the defensive player should involve in any case.

Brawl Stars Meets Paris Saint-Germain at Parc des Princes!

Articles and videos about the topic
Prison threatens: Hernández clings to last straw
The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn – Register now!

At the PK in front of the game, coach Julian Nagelsmann was also addressed to the situation and said, I would then talk to him if I would find abnormalities. But I do not fix this. It was rather positive that he is well, well played and trained well . The coach is not so involved so much and can also look out of the outside. Nevertheless, he , of course, have my opinion that I will not know, because it does not concern me.