I have not been able to protect your friends, the incessious regret of one stranger turned it into the Monster of the Earth, Lich. Settling in the cave of the Earth, he began to save the power of the crystal of the earth, angrily attacking anyone who was stupid enough to invade the halls of his earthy castle. To defeat this nightmarish devil, you will need all your courage, but do not worry – we made a combat plan that will help you. Here how to defeat Lich, the villain of the Earth in Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin .
- Preparation for the battle with Little
- attacks and abilities
- how to defeat lich
- combat lich, earth monster
Table of contents
Martial lich, earth monster
Preparation for the battle with the LIC
Attacks and lich’s abilities
How to defeat Lich
combat lich, earth monster
Preparation for the battle with Little
Before fighting with Lich, you should be ready to use its weakness – Wind . By installing a black mage or sage as one of their professions, you will get access to the powerful wind magic. The choice of secondary work, which uses axis will allow you to also use the weaknesses of any dark skeletons, which a lich causes during the battle.
Mission levels range from from 50 to 84 as for Main and Additional Mission Battle Versions with Lock, Therefore, equip Equipment at least the same level before you go face to face. In addition, if you unlocked the ability Change special effects Through Forge Be sure to give your weapons and armor at least a few of the following Equipment effects before going to battle:
- Filling wind
- Inflicted wind damage
- Caused by wind damage
- Applied magic damage
- Applied magic damage
- Caused by the enemy damage from weakness
- Caused damage from the enemy weakness
- Physical damage
- Magic resistance
- Status resistance to disease
- MP recovery rate with ordinary attacks
- Action Ability Cost MP
After you have decided on the affairs and equipment of your group, go to Earth Cave area on the world map to resist the Earth’s Monster.
attacks and abilities
A personal relies on his magical skill to reject a flurry of spontaneous spells on its enemies, preferring to attack from a safe distance during the battle. Because of this, a lich can crush your group if you won’t be careful – such spells, like Gnile flame And also Ice dust Usually apply simultaneously, causing damage to players right in front of it **** _ as well Players away. Attacks that the lich will use during the battle, the following:
- normal attack combination
- A lich puts out from two to four blows to any player directly in front of him. This attack can be blocked in the usual way or evincible from it.
- bone nails
- Lich pulls five fingers to the ground, trying to pierce any player right in front of him. This attack can be blocked or evincible from it.
- Call of the underworld
- A lich causes two skeletons from the underworld so that they fought with him.
- A personal causes the earth to erupt under all the players, causing damage from the Earth. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it. Attack is usually used after Call of The Underworld.
- rotten flame
- Lich creates five explosive spheres in the horizontal line right in front of them, inflicting fire damage. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- Ice dust
- A lich creates five ice copies that are aimed at the player, inflicting ice damage. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- A lich calls on a zipper that is striking the player, causing damage in the area of lightning. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- A lich creates a powerful explosion using the souls of the defeated skeletons, causing a massive damage along an area that is not associated with the elements. From this attack you can evaporate, avoiding or turning against the leaching with the help of the shield of the soul.
- A lich produces three essential skulls, which are aimed at the player, causing a small damage and overlapping the status of a curse. From this attack you can evaporate or turn against the leaching with the help of the shield of the soul.
- A lich produces a small projectile that captures any affected player and causes a huge damage not related to the elements. This attack cannot be blocked, and it should be shy away from it.
- rotten land
- Lich temporarily makes the Earth around himself a poisonous, imposing poison and curse on all players who came to his radius. From this attack you can evaporate.
- Offer Dead
- A lich wildly waving wings-brazes when he rushes over the field, inflicting a huge physical damage. This attack can be partially blocking or avoiding it.
- horrific embraces
- A lich rushes to the player with his wings-braids, grabbing and hitting him a more deadly version of the curse. This attack cannot be blocked, and it should be shy away from it.
how to defeat lich
The key to combating the fifty is the use of wind magic to contain the crowd, and then jerk for applying physical attacks. To start a battle, switch to the profession of a black mage or sage and hit the leachy aeroga until MP will end. From there, initiate both of your ally resonance states forcing them to act as distraction, using your abilities against lyric more aggressively.
While the lich is busy attack your teammates, hit it Ordinary attacks to restore MP , then distance themselves again from leaching before playing the aerogium. In addition, if your weapon has filling the wind Effect of equipment, each ordinary attack will be to use the weakness of Lich to wind and lower its gap sensor.
Just continue this Aeroga playback cycle using resonances and rushing to the attack, and then retreating to play Aeroga again. If you have little mana, use attacks of the ax or wind magic will use the weakness of nearby dark skeletons and lower their rupture limit. After that, you can use SOUL BURST to apply the final blow by raising the maximum amount of MP.
The battle will go to the second phase when the health of Lich will fall to half, after which it loses the ability to pronounce natural spells and will focus on Using physical attacks or applying status ailments . However, other attacks of Lich will remain the same before the end of the battle, so continue to use the magic aerials and reinforced by the wind ordinary attacks to break its break scale. Just do not forget to stay on your feet, and you will definitely cope with this earthy demon in the shortest possible time!
Looking for even more excellent Content Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin? Be sure to look How to defeat Captain Bikke in Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin * * Here, in Pro Game Guides.